Gently strip it away!
A gentle hand stripping is a way of removing the loose and dead hair off a non-shedding coat without any clipping work. Hand stripping is typically done on wire coated breeds, for example Border Terriers. This is a relaxing and enjoyable experience for the dog as all the attention is on them. The result leaves a really soft undercoat presenting a natural looking finish that is gorgeous to the touch.
- Handstrip – remove the top wire coat leaving just a soft under coat
- Bath and Dry – Clean and polish
- Trim – Scissor tidy-up round the face and feet
- Hygiene – Clean trim and check of the unmentionable areas
- Pedicure – Nails clipped and filed
- Ear Clean – Clean the ears of any grime or muck and to check of any issues that need to be addressed
Updated : 22/06/19