The Puppy Groom is pretty much a mini groom but we take a lot longer with it. After your pupper is dropped off we will let them have a mooch round the salon, get used to the smells. There will be playing and cuddles from the salon staff so they know they are in nice hands. Then the whole proceedure is taken a little slower followed by some more playing and cuddles after. What it includes is : a bath and blow dry (Check here for details on Bath and Dry), Careful but thorough brushing out on coat to neaten and thin loose hair, hygiene… you know.. the parts your dog loves to try and keep clean itself… well we make sure it is clean and tidy and free from problems.. moving on, nails checked and clipped if needing it, ears cleaned and checked, an eye trim if needed to make sure they can see you coming after their pampering.
- Introduction – Play time, with cuddles
- Bath and Dry – Clean and polish
- Brush – To style and keep your pooch looking trim
- Hygiene – Clean trim and check of the unmentionable areas
- Pedicure – Nails clipped and filed
- Ear Clean – Clean the ears of any grime or muck and to check of any issues that need to be addressed
- Calm down – More playing and cuddles